Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sighhh, everything's finally over. Archery invitational, NJCIS. It's all finally over! No more scoring for me. Today's the last day of NJCIS and I'm quite thankful to everyone who listens to my orders (: Thanks for being so cooperative! And MUCH THANKS to daniel who lent me his printer and laptop.

Archery Invitational has burnt everyone and its quite cool to see everybody so tan. I'm tan too! Which is great. Although it was very tiring, archery invitational was still fun cos we got to interact with the archers. The archers this year weren't as nice as the year before, but nevertheless still okay.

Common Test coming up, duh. This week I'm gonna be away for a week, before coming back to face reality of examinations. But I rather expose myself to it during the time I'm away; don't wanna get all airy fairy. I think I'll study my econs since it's (in my opinion) the easiest to study compared to the science subjects. Yeps, that's what I should do.

Oh no! But I have to do physics tuition hwk also. Sianzx.... The work load is srsly piling up. DO ECONS AND PHYSICS! If not Mr Chan will slaughter me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ Let my rabbit eat my hwk again please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home