Sunday, April 05, 2009

Oh ma tiann

There is a short sharp pain (copyright: sensodyne) in my ear. It's SO annoying. I couldn't concentrate during the first half of my tuition because I was distracted by the pain... And I gasped suddenly when denise was talking to me, because an abrupt pain shot through my ear. OUCH!

I went to the doctor, and he told me I had earwax stuck inside O.o Eww. It accumulated, and cos I kept poking it through, it's nudging against my ear drum. They don't make very good friends, and their quarrels are annoying the hell out of me. The doctor prescribed some eardrops for me to dissolve the earwax. It smells; I think its petroleum jelly. Smells like ethanol or something. Anyway, the pain was still there even after I applied the ear drops. And I could feel some thing in my ear after dropping it in. Still feels like there's something in my ear.. even now.. :(

I hope I get better. I don't want an annoying sharp pain in my ear. :'(

Anw, nationals is over! great job everyone! Shooting club has done its very best despite facing challenges, and it has proved to be even stronger than ever! :D I'm proud of you people :) Go shooting club! :DDD

I want to come back after I have graduated and coach the people, like how Zhongxian, Jiapei and Chaoxiang have done. And I want to come back often and motivate people of my team, like ARG seniors Joannah, Nicole and Julie :) You guys are great :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home