Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quiz!

um, REMINDED by noobhong. He wants my pro opinion.

1. Real name : Xiu Rong
2. Nickname : Hentai, Rong Rong, XR, Sumo, Hiroka etc etc
3. Married : to 黄宗泽 (@___________@) (<333333333333333333333)
4. Male or Female : Female
5. Highschool : Dunman High School
6. College : National Junior College
7. Short or long hair : Long
8. Are you a health freak : HECK :P
9. Height : 220cm
10. Do you have a crush on someone : no
11. Do you like yourself : okay la
12. Piercings : ZERO
13. Righty or Lefty : righty :)
FIRST'S
14. First surgery : for my tooth. I nearly ripped the surgical equipment apart... before I got drugged by anaesthesia.
15. First piercing(s) : none i tell you.
16. First person you see in the morning : my maid
17. First award : umm... sports day in p4! :D
18. First sport you joined : Sport? uh, Netball.
19. First pet : Fishes. They died.
20. First vacation : Australia! I rmb i was dead afraid of Batman.
22. First crush : uhhhhhhhh... I don't rmb. I think P6. HAHAHA
CURRENTLY
23. Eating : Nothing
24. Drinking : amylase
25. I'm about to : stay on the computer and look for zettai kareshi videos/read zettai kareshi/ or do hwk T_T
YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : haha ok
27. Want to get married : yes
28. Careers in mind : be a rich tai tai HAHA. No I don't know I don't know....
HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : Nope. siao.
36. Drank bubbles : I ate soap on purpose once. GUFFAW/.
37. Lost glasses/contacts: nearly, but found them.
38. Ran away from home : no.
39. Liked someone younger : lol, yeah
40. Liked someone older : of course
41. Broken someone's heart : I think the passing ant or snail... LOL, okay maybe I did...
42. Been arrested : nope
43. Cried when someone died : I think so.
44. Liked a friend : you mean I don't like them now? I think so. I like all my friends.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : okay la.
46. Miracles : yes. I am extremeely grateful for them
47. Heaven : yes!
48. Santa claus : I am one. HAHAHAHA. Get it? HO! HAHAHAH. Okay lame....
49. Angels : yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : Don't think so.
51. Do you believe in God : Yup...


OI THOSE PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG BUT DON'T TAG MY TAGBOARD AND MAKE ME THINK THAT NO ONE READS THIS BLOG, DO THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home