Monday, April 07, 2008

This week was hell.

I spent most of my week sleeping right after reaching home. That means NOT doing any work at all.
Most of my work accumulated to the weekends. Paramount to, a TON. That means NO TIME FOR RELAXATION!
There was CDANS invitational this week. Quite fun since I could talk to the shooting club. But it means, NO TIME FOR HWK!
(okay at least I did my econs essay in CDANS today. Yay.)

Every time I think about how much hwk I have, I get reminded of how much I really hate school. I loathe you, school. I despise you!

Yet, every time I think about how much the other people in the competition must be feeling, a sense of guilt creeps up. Nothing can be compared to that.

Congratulations to NJC for performing well during CDANS invitationals! Desiree, Nicole, Peixin (THE WHOLE ARG TEAM :O), and Xu Yang got into Finals for this two days. There are another two more days of competition next week. Good luck to them, and those in final ten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home