Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random feelings

Lol, Desiree suggested that I blog about feelings since I have nothing to blog about....

I feel...

1) Nonchalent, most of the time
2) Amused, whenver Lynna is lame.
3) DISRAUGHT, whenever I give money to the various reps for class notes!
4) Frantic! Whenever I do Chem SPA....
5) Confused. What exactly do I want?

There was Maths test today. I managed to complete the questions, but seems like I'll have bits of careless mistakes here and there... after I compared the answers with other people. Ah heck, just hoping for the best. GP test today too. It highlighted my uncompetence in English, but still completed it though.

I really do feel nonchalent most of the time in school... It's plaguing my body. I have nothing much to say to people, really. Unless people talk to me. There's nothing interesting happening in my life. I have nothing to say! So, I'm not antisocial!

Homework is piling up. Like what Ms Ong said, we are ACCELERATING! With this pace of acceleration, its the test of our determination! The test of whether we'll be able to survive this DREADFUL highschool life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home