Wednesday, February 01, 2006

'loooo


hais im bored. i hafta wait for amalina and jiasheng to send me their info before i can start on the powerpoint.





SO SIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.



but anw. watching melody of oblivion now... some new anime on ch56 la never watched it before. but yeah the art is not bad. so yeah...




watever im just crapping. i tink im so hopeless at chemistry la. i cant really remember most of the facts tcher taught. >< im so toast. should bring back my science file tmr... cos i really cant do my sci ws without it man...



and mr lee taught us properties (?) of circles today.. at least i can understand it better than congruency. I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT CONGRUENCY UNTIL HE GAVE US THE OVERVIEW TODAY. X( argh.. im burnt now...





are my studies going downhill?? or am i just worrying too much. X( argh... i tink i am.. feeling so restless now.. I WANT TO DO THE PPT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH.




BLEHNESS. let jiasheng and amalina get home faster. free me from my mind's clutches. i will be eternally grateful. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home